It was an old video and I hope most of them viewed it already,but still when I watched it again and I would like to share some of my thoughts based on the video.
- Living a life of gratitude : There is no space for arguments and complaining or grumbling each other.
- At the same time, I felt that its sooo important to stay away from corrupting talks rather concentrate more on encouraging each other with love.
- Treat hospitality with each others.
- Stay away from crooked generations.
- How blessed we are to have food, clothing, shelter,good environment / atmosphere, job with good salary, own vehicle, basic needs and of course the loved ones who take cares for us and so on with lots of facilities..However still complaining ???
-Blessed to have eyes, think about those who are blind
– Blessed to have ears, think about those who are deaf
– Blessed who able to speak , think about those who are mute.
– Blessed to have loved ones, think those who are abandoned.
- I have so many acquaintances or can be also called as friends but to be frankly speaking in case of my best friends I just have a very few ones that can be counted in hands.But I never wished to complain for those or I never desire to find more friends by going behind each one of them.Friendship is not like following someone, it could be the one with you always [ I HAVE ONLY FEW BUT I’M SATISFIED WITH THEM ]
- Giving up on situations is like a withdrawing attitude of a person, but a consistent person is someone who stick on to a particular thing until we achieve.The result might be positive or can be opposite to the expected outcome but even-though we tried for it and also definitely thru constant try without a tiresome heart will make us feel good and hopefully we will receive a result for that try in one way or another.
- When I went through my hardest situations , I used to think before…why is this to me?I haven’t done anything wrong to anyone? Then why this happening always to me?? But the reality is the righteous have to face soo many hindrances in life.I’m not a perfect one[ we are not ]but leading a holy life is something different in present universe.Through sufferings, struggles or pains gives me a strength to withstand as an independent person.What to say,I just look around and realized how little is my problems and how many people are suffering more than me- the perspective on troubles matters
- My parents used to say..like in their childhood, they used to walk miles and miles to reach their schools or to other places.Right now we all have bus, train or any mode of transportation to reach the preferred places.When we used to go in bikes or two wheeler’s just think about those who have bicycles.Still complaining??
- When we eat all delicious food and sometimes while wasting some of the food items, just think those who don’t have enough food to eat, those who eat food only at one time a day.
-LIVING A LIFE OF GRATITUDE IS MORE IMPORTANT
-ITS EASY TO FIND SOMEONE WHO PLEASE YOU BUT ITS DIFFICULT TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CATCH YOUR HEART…PURSUE THOSE….
©️Athira2020 All Rights Reserved