A mother won’t become a mother by giving birth to a child.
A father won’t become a father by name.
A son won’t become a son by his birthright.
A daughter won’t become a daughter through her birth.
A husband won’t become a husband by tying a yellow thread on a girl’s neck.
A wife won’t become a wife by wearing a mangalsutra on her neck.
Athira 2021 | All Copyright Reserved
I grabbed all those points by my own personal positive and negative experience.I won’t say that mine is perfect, definitely there are many drawbacks not only for me for everyone in this world. A relationship became perfect once they avoid the rules and regulations and free up the minds.
LOVE COVER UP MULTITUDE OF SINS, NOTHING BEYOND LOVE. If true love is there, everything follows eventually.No special preparation needed, no need to be careful in your relationship, just open up everything to each other.
I would be glad, if you share some more points from your own experience.
1) Pay attention to your partner's opinions
2) Ask and share questions openly rather assumptions.
3) Be a supporter and motivator for each other.
4) Equality , avoid gender discrimination
5) Don't store any doubts, speak up openly
6) Use WE instead of I
7) Proper communications
8)Avoid misunderstanding through conversations
9) Apologize quickly
10)Take away ego, pride and Jealousy
11) Honor each other
12) While fighting,take initiative to resolve
13) Share your feelings and emotions
14) Share when you're feeling down
15)Avoid hidden thoughts instead open up thoroughly
16)Love each other the most
17)Reduce the expectations otherwise it will become an investment.
18) Avoid privacy conversation with others, discuss everything with eachother.
19) No boundaries
21) Reduce formalities
22) Accept just the way he / she is ...and accept good suggestions for self development.
23) Compromise each other
24) Never pull anyone to your relationship.
25) Go for a walk, share the interests, outdoor activities and entertainments
26) Be good friends
27) Avoid inferiority and superiority complex
28) If your partner is ready to listen, never bring the fights in front of others.
29) Reduce arguments.
30) Spend more time with èach other.
31) Taking up responsibilities equally
32) Never split work for husband and wife.
33) Accept each ones weakness and compensate each other.
34) Maintain strong bond
35) Give confidence to each other, never discourage.
36) Share your bad thoughts, troubles everything.
37) Enjoy every love quarrels, small and beautiful moments of togetherness
38) Accept the mistakes and share with each other.
39) Discuss your memories, past, future,
ambitions, dreams, strength and weaknesses
40)Faith, trust and understanding- Love keeps no record of wrongs.
©️ Athira Aparna
Say YES or NO to situations, say it boldly without looking into anyone’s mouth.The response will hurt the opposite side so communicate properly, avoid harsh terms but Say your YES or NO.
©️ Athira Athira